SCHOOL YEAR LESSONS
- Lessons meet weekly with the exception of Vacations & most Group Lesson weeks.
- Depending on the month, there are 2 to 5 lessons per month.
- Group Lesson weeks occur four times per year, typically in place of Solo Lessons.
- Group Lessons are an invaluable part of study. They add a social element, provide inspiration & stimulation, & allow students to learn from each other throughout all ages & levels of study.
- Group Lesson atmosphere is relaxed & supportive – we meet for fun & for our love of music & the piano.
- Group Lessons meet on Tuesdays in Hendersonville & on Saturdays in Asheville.
- All students are invited & encouraged to attend Group Lessons in either or both locations.
- Snow Days: we meet on school closing days to the extent that weather & safe driving permit.
- Please see the pdf at the link below for details, & please be in touch if you have questions.
- Participation in summer lessons affords students the required exposure to support longterm accomplishment & ensures a good return on investment. (Students who take the summer off typically require several months review/catchup in the fall, the result being that they experience only about 8 months accomplishment for every year of study.)
- In May we’ll create Summer Lesson package to suit each family’s summer plans.
- Examples: to accommodate your family’s travel plans, summer camps, etc., Summer Lessons may be weekly, 2 or more times a week during selected weeks, or scheduled in an Intensive package similar to summer day camp.
Please click here to view and/or download the calendar